Club Place Allocation
Most athletics clubs affiliated to England Athletics will be eligible to apply for club entries for the TCS London Marathon.
The number of entries allocated to each club will be based on the number of first-claim members over the age of 18 who are registered with England Athletics in July of the qualifying year.
- Clubs with fewer than 10 first-claim registered members no longer qualify for a guaranteed entry.
- Clubs with between 10-39 affiliated members will be placed in a ballot where at lest half of the clubs will be allocated one entry each.
- Clubs with between 40-189 members will be allocated one guaranteed entry.
- Clubs with more than 190 members will be allocated two guaranteed entries each.
Allocation of Club Places
Dragons Running Club (Leeds) place(s) will be offered to those members who have entered the TCS London Marathon through the official race ballot and have received an official rejection email for the relevant year. This email should be sent to the Club Secretary for inclusion in the ballot ahead of the announced draw date.
To enter the club ballot, members must fulfil the following criteria:
- Full club subscription is paid by the end of January for the relevant year of entry
- Dragons Running Club (Leeds) is their first claim club
- Minimum second year of membership at club
- Has not been allocated a club place in the previous 3 years